In this easy to implement self paced program for adult child sexual abuse survivors who are now parents and want to learn exactly what and how to teach EFFECTIVE abuse prevention to their kids.
• Learn how to teach about boundaries & how to uphold them, so that your child can feel confident about their rights.
• Reprogram your understanding of body autonomy through parenting style, modeling & interactions that are easy for kids to understand.
• Learn how to talk about anatomy, private rights & unsafe touch
• Learn how to use the tools already at your disposal to support these talks and unpack the lessons.
• Learn how to teach verbal/non-verbal communication, safety language, empathy and intuition.
• Learn the importance-of and how-to establish a solid safety network so that your child has various ways to ask for help.
• Learn how to talk about secrets, and how to navigate various scenarios as well as authority figures so that they know they are empowered..
• Understand stats, theory, tools & the necessary timeline to teach body safety and consent EFFECTIVELY to your child, so that they can know they are in control of their body & how to enforce it!